Monday, November 26, 2012

When it's cold outside it's hot in here


Holiday greetings!!! Well, after holiday greetings I suppose.  We had the traditional meal for Thanksgiving and on the same note, the traditional leftovers. I'm sure everyone is tired of dressing and cranberry sauce so this is the perfect time for a little variety. It is the spice of life you know.

JALAPENO CHEDDAR CORNBREAD MUFFINS! Amanda Hesser hasn't disappointed me one time! Her cookbook has been a hit every time I've used it! From the challah recipe to complex pastries, this novel of mouth watering recipes is a must have for every kitchen. Might I suggest adding it to your Christmas list.~ Happy cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are cooking again. Or at least posting about cooking again. The cheddar cornbread part of these muffins sounds awesome. I might have to try this, but trade out the jalpenos for something else - any suggestions for a substitution without the "heat". :)
    ~Jil

    ReplyDelete